My avatar
rachelinscotland
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Bum Genius Bamboo Fitted ??

Postby rachelinscotland » Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:37 am

Anyone heard anything about these?

http://www.babeerockz.com/item_220/Bum-Genius-Bamboo-Fitted.htm

My sister in USA is :pregnant: with her first baby (due 3 weeks after me!) and is searching for the perfect cloth diaper - must be trim for her, as she hates big fluffy bottoms! :hohoho: (I'm trying to convince her otherwise - that fluffy is nice - lol - so we'll see!)

Anyway, in her quest she's come across these, and I've never heard of them!! But I love the look of them. They look soft & flexible, and have combined bamboo with microfibre centre to help them dry quickly. Did a quick google search to see if they're being sold in the UK, and saw this page: http://www.wahm.co.uk/details.php?id=179 which had pre-order details, and seems it was maybe being released yesterday. Never tried *any* of Bumgenius before, but I'm sorely tempted with this one! :) Looks like Bibs n Bots only do the 3 sizes, tho the American site shows an xs one as well, with lower area for cord etc, but prob don't last for very long at all!

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Bum Genius Bamboo Fitted ??

Postby JanX » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:21 pm

I had a couple and didn't much care for them!

yesm they looked nice, felt nice and were a good trim fit, but they weren't great for absorbancy and the girls outgrew the medium very very quickly :roll:

jan x

My avatar
rachelinscotland
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Bum Genius Bamboo Fitted ??

Postby rachelinscotland » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:46 pm

So guess they've been around for a while then? I'd never heard of them before - certainly don't recall seeing any used ones for sale over here, but then again, maybe if they aren't very exciting, they don't really get around as much as their others.

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies