hf1

Spam me fitted nappies :)

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Spam me fitted nappies :)

Postby tanya » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:32 pm

Now Bella is outpeeing her pockets, I want to build up a small stash of fitteds for use when we need a nappy to last longer than 2 hours. DH is sdamant we aren't changing to full-time fitteds.

I have already:

3 x cotton QFs
2 x Bamboozles (size 2)
1 x Cotton Tots (size 2)

Bella is a REALLY heavy wetter, so need nappies which can go the distance.

Thanks ladies.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Spam me fitted nappies :)

Postby tanya » Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:50 pm

Maybe I should clarify a bit:

Bella is 21lbs, and is getting quite tall and is relatively skinny. Her thighs are not massive by any means, but aren't chicken legs.

I prefer poppers over aplix, but will use aplix if the nappy is good. I don't use nippas at all. Never worked out how :oops:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:12 pm

I've got coming to Ben a couple of nappies from the babeco sale. No idea what they will be like, but were good value

Organic cotton velour B Eco Nappy 3 pack
New Unused top quality B eco nappies in 100% Organic cotton velour. Limited stock availaable but made with a slightly different outer tape to the current nappy. Each nappy comes with a pad. Available in size 1 9-15lbs and size 2 13-35lbs approximately. £15.00 a pack

I'm sure I paid less and there was a % off - I've checked my order and I got them for £12 and they had 10% off everything too.

You know I love my qf's - especially the ones with bamboo and terry :mrgreen: No idea whatelse to suggest eh?

My avatar
Joaninha
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Joaninha » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:00 pm

We just tried out Hannah's flutterby fluff, and the fit is great, and the absorbancy is excellent, so I definitely recommend those! We also like our Ellas House and our homemade ones...

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:09 pm

I love the fit and absorbancy of the we notions northern lights, also easy peasy bumbles and holdens landing fitteds are working well for us too :wink:

jan x

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:30 am

Jimmy riddles are my all time favorite, weenotions northerlights are great, holden landings are lovely and generously sized, puddlepants, bamboozle, bimble, ...there are so many.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:51 am

Baby Beehinds bamboo birth to potty are the most absorbent fitteds I've tried by far

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:49 pm

Swaddlebees! The BTP have a nice high rise and will definitely go the distance, and they're really absorbent (DD is a somewhat erratic wetter, sometimes light/sometimes heavy, but they last 4-6 hours for us with a good wrap!). They're fortunes new but I've picked up some great deals on eBay and UsedNappies.co.uk. We love their sized fitteds too.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:08 pm

rhead wrote:Swaddlebees! The BTP have a nice high rise and will definitely go the distance, and they're really absorbent (DD is a somewhat erratic wetter, sometimes light/sometimes heavy, but they last 4-6 hours for us with a good wrap!). They're fortunes new but I've picked up some great deals on eBay and UsedNappies.co.uk. We love their sized fitteds too.

I second this, I also loooove WN northern lights! Jak's a super heavy wetter, but these both go the distance!

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies