hf1

Bum Genius bamboo

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:36 pm

lol!!!

Well, have bought them, just waiting for them to arrive!! then I guess I'll need to wait for the girls to grow into them!!

jan x

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:27 pm

Forgot about this!!!

Well they are a bit smaller than I expected and at 5 months and approx 14lbs they are a lovely fit, they give a nice slim shape and just look so darn cute!!!!

I can't imagine that they would be absorbant enough for a larger, heavy wetting baby! and they take an age to dry! I pop them in the tumble dryer with all my other nappies and they are still quite damp when all my bamboozles etc are dry :shock: :roll:

I am quite fond of them however!! the silhouette they give is cute, the cut and fit is fab!! (glad I only got the 2 though! :wink: )

jan x

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:42 pm

I've got one of these in large for Lockie. It is a lovely fit ( he's 26lb ish)and I'm not normally a fan of velcro nappies. He had it on for 3 1/2 hours this afternoon and it lasted fine.

They are strange when drying. One minute they still seem really wet - then suddenly they are dry.

It's a good combo with the microfibre inner, bamboo outer. Stays nice and soft in our horrible hard water but doesn't take an age to dry.

I might have to get some for Zac.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:36 pm

If only i'd seen this thread last night before ordering! I was looking at these but didn't know anyone that had used them so didn't get one :roll:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:11 pm

Maybe you could add it on?

My avatar
huglinson
Clothie
Clothie

Postby huglinson » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:11 pm

what were the bg bamboo like?

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:25 pm

Hiya

they are lovely and slim fitting and give a really cute bum shape if you see what I mean!

Have been absorbant enough for us but I am not keen on how they dry :shock: they seem to take ages!

I am actually thinking of selling them on as we just don't seem to reach for them now as we are using pockets pretty much all the time now!

jan x

My avatar
huglinson
Clothie
Clothie

Postby huglinson » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:32 pm

i have been using baby beehinds overnight so I was looking for something else. would they be good overnight do you think?

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:46 pm

I think they would probably need boostin for overnight (but then what neppy doesn't??)

I never used them overnight so can't really comment too muchto be honest as I prefer my bambeasys for the overnight stint!

jan x

PreviousNext

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies