hf1

Sandys Sizing

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Sandys Sizing

Postby afterglow » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:51 pm

I just bought a large bamboo Sandys for Blythe, we haven't tried it at night yet but it's doing a great job in the day rotation. She's a little over 20lbs and I just do it up on the tightest poppers. I bought a motherease organic cotton booster fopr it and that's lovely too.

Can I ask where you found bamboo ones for £5 please? I'm mighty curious/tempted :lol:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:52 pm

afterglow wrote:I just bought a large bamboo Sandys for Blythe, we haven't tried it at night yet but it's doing a great job in the day rotation. She's a little over 20lbs and I just do it up on the tightest poppers. I bought a motherease organic cotton booster fopr it and that's lovely too.

Can I ask where you found bamboo ones for £5 please? I'm mighty curious/tempted :lol:

I got the bamboo ones from easy nappies, they had limited stock but is worth a look. I got larges as well but had to get extra snaps added :giggle:

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby afterglow » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:04 pm

Thank you, they have a couple left.

The waist is a little loose on Blythe, the Sandys come off with her woollies when I pull them down :giggle: No leaking so far though, and I do think they are cute.

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies