hf1

Wonderworks/Coolababy

My avatar
littlelisa
Clothie
Clothie

Wonderworks/Coolababy

Postby littlelisa » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:32 am

When I was in the UK, I bought some Wonderworks pocket nappies off ebay and i LOVE them. Now I'm living in South Africa, and want to buy some more. Have gone back to look for more, but the same seller doesn't seem to be there and I can only find something that looks similar - Chinese make called Coolababy. Has anyone used them? Any feedback?
Or anyone knows someone that sells Wonderworks or Wonderoos and is prepared to ship internationally?
Another question: These Coolababy things say they'll fit up to 13 kg. My boy (10 months) is about 9 kg. What size do one-size nappies usually go up to anyway, and do you think it's worth buying them at this stage?
Lisa x

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Wonderworks/Coolababy

Postby babyjjbaby » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:07 pm

i have oen cool a baby one and i really like it nevr had any probs with it nice fleece lining and the outs ide is very strechy and its very adjustable imo i think it would fit more than 13 kgs can do mesurments and a pic 2night if u like

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:07 pm

i have one cool a baby one and i really like it never had any probs with it nice fleece lining and the outside is very strechy and its very adjustable imo i think it would fit more than 13 kgs can do mesurments and a pic 2night if u like

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:21 pm

Wonderworks were the name of the people who used to make Wonderoos - these are now made and sold by Babykind who call them Hip Hip Baby: http://www.babykind.co.uk/wonderoos.htm

I have some Coolababy nappies - they are a well made, reliable nappy which worked out a great price with the inserts. My little boy (also 10 months) is now at the point where I am having to unpopper the rise on his onesize nappies but the Coolababy ones still fit really comfortably on the middle setting with the tabs 1 or 2 poppers in from the tightest, so I think they will last until potty training - I would say more than 13kg, I think most onesize nappies say up to 15 or 16kg and these seem as big.

My avatar
littlelisa
Clothie
Clothie

Postby littlelisa » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:08 pm

Thanks guys - loads of useful responses here! If I can get them to ship to South Africa, I'll definitely order them and let y'all know :-)

My avatar
littlelisa
Clothie
Clothie

Postby littlelisa » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:41 pm

Hi all
(Have just realised this thread should really be in the pocket nappies section; maybe someone can move it?)

My eight Coolababy nappies arrived, and I'm loving them! Slightly higher cut than the Wonderworks, and they come with nice big boosters to stuff with (though I like using an extra one or two, or else a folded muslin). The colours are great; they wash and dry easily. Only odd thing is the poppers seem really close together on the sides, so sometimes the underneath flap sticks out a bit on the sides. I still love them though and would recommend them. Hugely good value if you buy them off ebay.

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies