hf1

Falling out of love with my Bamboo baby beehinds

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:10 am

Hated mine, didn't get on with them at all. I tried the bamboo and the other (was it hemp!?) and hated them both. One of the worst nappies I ever tried I'm afraid :(

My avatar
ginchyworld
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Falling out of love with my Bamboo baby beehinds

Postby ginchyworld » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:31 am

I love both the hemp and bamboo beehinds, even with the hard water crunchiness issue, that said, I don't use them at nights, just in the day because they're ultra absorbent and pretty slim fitting.

With the shortness in the rise, I was whinging about that on an Aus board I visit and they said it was actually probably the booster being caught under Bella's bum that made it seem so short and to give a sort of extra tug when I'm putting it on to make sure the booster is 'free' IYSWIM. It made a huge difference!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Falling out of love with my Bamboo baby beehinds

Postby tanya » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:12 pm

I don't like them. Mine's been prewashed loads now and still leaks at night, even with hemp between the nappy and fleece wrap. I've never had another night nappy which leaked under the fleece wrap.

I'd hoped they'd be good for my heavy wetting DD, but I'm seriously considering selling mine on as I just don't use it 'cos I can't trust it to last.

I also can't see it lasting to potty-training as it's not folded down on my DD and hasn't got that much room to grow - the rise does seem very low.

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies