hf1

Size 2 fitted nappy recommendations please

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Size 2 fitted nappy recommendations please

Postby queen bee » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:20 am

I have come to the sad conclusion that the nappies that I had in the loft that I thought were size 2's are no way going to last Lily as she already gets builder's bum when I boost them with one cotton booster for night time :evil: Sadly i have realised this after I dyed them lovely girly colours :cry:

So I (reluctantly) need to get some new size 2 fitteds. I need some recommendations please. I've always used cotton nappies (tots, little lambs or equivalent). I'd quite like to try bamboozles (especially as they are so cheap on amazon at the moment) but I'm scared of damaging the bamboo in the tumble dryer. I'm not worried about how they look as they will be under my gorgeous custom embroidered nappies by minki wraps. Lily doesn't seem to be a heavy wetter at the moment - an un-boosted tots bots will last her the night under an airflow wrap. I don't want to spend too much. I'm happy to buy second hand but need to know what to go for. Your recommendations please.
Thanks
Kelly

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Size 2 fitted nappy recommendations please

Postby Louise » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:28 am

Bambinex bamboo nappies are slim fitting and have quite a high rise so will probably last a while. I preferred the fit of them over Bamboozles. And they come in a few colours too. :wink:

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:03 am

Agree with Louise about bambinex bamboo lasting longing than bamboozles - Matthew's size 2 bamboozles didn't fit for very long at all! Bambinex lasted him right up until potty training.
Size 2 hemp/terry stuffies lasted him til potty training too and I think they're a good, absorbent nappy, easily boosted too.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:05 pm

Jak fits bamboozles well, but I think popper bamboozles are bigger than aplix maybe thats why people had probems, they as simmer than cotton so you dont need to worry about that, and I normally tumble :oops: and they are fine!

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies