hf1

clwt twt nappies

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

clwt twt nappies

Postby JennyPenny » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:32 am

Hello. I have some of these on their way to me to try in a bundle but not sure how well we will get on with them. I am more of a pockket person on the whole but I do find shaped nappies more reliable.

Are they very absorbant? I have googled them but couldn't find out that much about them and there seemed to be nothing on here about them. Do they only come in nipper? I have never tried nippas before but Elouise is VERY wriggly! The new baby should be ok though and do have a few nippa nappies to try out.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: clwt twt nappies

Postby Louise » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:24 am

I've never had one but I've only ever heard good things about them. AFAIK they're all nippa fastening nappies. Here's the link to the new website opening soon.

http://clwttwt.co.uk/

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Allie » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:26 am

I had a couple for Harriet and they were good absorbancy wise but came up a bit small I think. Mine were applix fastening though :-?

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:31 pm

Thanks for that. I know I should just wait and see when they get here but I am too impatient! :giggle:

I must be mad but I bought this: http://www.ukparentslounge.com/forum/vi ... 56#p954956

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:35 pm

Wow. :shock: lucky you. Chantelle had a lovely stash. You can always sell on the ones you don't get on with. :wink:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:45 pm

I had a bamboo clwt twt which I used on Ben, it was applix fastening and we got on great with it, only sold it really as we moved to pockets.

That is a fab bundle that you have bought and you can sell on any that you don't like :D

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Allie » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:11 pm

Wow, what a fab bundle :D

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:42 pm

Louise wrote:Wow. :shock: lucky you. Chantelle had a lovely stash. You can always sell on the ones you don't get on with. :wink:

Was it somebody from here?

It is a fab bundle, although I don't know that much about what is in it till it gets here - probably next week. And my husband doesn't know that I have bought it yet!! :oops: I have sold more than £150 worth so he can't really say anything - but I know he will do! I am hoping they come while he is at work :giggle: Although knowing my luck, I will have gone into labour before they come and then he will be off for paternity leave!!

I will be selling stuff off as and when the new baby grows - we have loads of size 1 stuff and don't plan on any more babies (not that we planned either of our 2 but still!!) So we will re-coupe the money eventually. Had to pay on credit card too!

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:11 pm

Sorry can't help on that brand of nappies but find nippa fastening easier and quicker than poppers especially when putting a nappy on a wriggler!

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies