hf1

Sweetiebums - what & where from?

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Sweetiebums - what & where from?

Postby 2climbingboys » Thu May 07, 2009 8:33 pm

Hello All,

Keep seeing mentions on here of sweetiebums - I gather they are fitteds? What materials are they made from and where do you get them from?
Sorry for being dim!!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Sweetiebums - what & where from?

Postby Louise » Thu May 07, 2009 8:34 pm

They are fitteds made from BV either with a hand dyed BV or cotton outer and you can get them from here.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Sweetiebums - what & where from?

Postby flutterby » Thu May 07, 2009 8:35 pm

Yes they are fitteds, she does prints and BV, they aren't easy to come by, she's on HC

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Sweetiebums - what & where from?

Postby Louise » Thu May 07, 2009 8:39 pm

flutterby wrote:Yes they are fitteds, she does prints and BV, they aren't easy to come by, she's on HC


Actually there's some semi customs available atm :wink:

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Sweetiebums - what & where from?

Postby 2climbingboys » Thu May 07, 2009 8:40 pm

Thank you for the very prompt responses - they look lovely!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Sweetiebums - what & where from?

Postby flutterby » Thu May 07, 2009 8:50 pm

Louise wrote:
flutterby wrote:Yes they are fitteds, she does prints and BV, they aren't easy to come by, she's on HC


Actually there's some semi customs available atm :wink:


realised that after I said it, still, generally they are hard to get hold of, can't wait for my new one .....when katie PTs I want your easter egg one..... dont forget!!!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Sweetiebums - what & where from?

Postby Louise » Thu May 07, 2009 8:56 pm

flutterby wrote:
Louise wrote:
flutterby wrote:Yes they are fitteds, she does prints and BV, they aren't easy to come by, she's on HC


Actually there's some semi customs available atm :wink:


realised that after I said it, still, generally they are hard to get hold of, can't wait for my new one .....when katie PTs I want your easter egg one..... dont forget!!!


I think it's cos they're halvsies, not as popular. Don't worry I have a list of who wants what when Katie PT's. :oops:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Re: Sweetiebums - what & where from?

Postby Soupdragon » Thu May 07, 2009 8:57 pm

Louise wrote:I think it's cos they're halvsies, not as popular. Don't worry I have a list of who wants what when Katie PT's. :oops:


VHC longies ...! :hohoho:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Sweetiebums - what & where from?

Postby flutterby » Thu May 07, 2009 9:00 pm

Soupdragon wrote:
Louise wrote:I think it's cos they're halvsies, not as popular. Don't worry I have a list of who wants what when Katie PT's. :oops:


VHC longies ...! :hohoho:


My replica VHC longies, thar don't have a VHC on (they have a rainbow instead) are finally finished :wine: :wine: :wine: I've waited 4 months for them ....

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies