Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Sweetiebums - what & where from?

Postby Louise » Thu May 07, 2009 9:06 pm

flutterby wrote:
Soupdragon wrote:
Louise wrote:I think it's cos they're halvsies, not as popular. Don't worry I have a list of who wants what when Katie PT's. :oops:

VHC longies ...! :hohoho:

My replica VHC longies, thar don't have a VHC on (they have a rainbow instead) are finally finished :wine: :wine: :wine: I've waited 4 months for them ....

Yay! :wine: Looking forward to pics when they arrive.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Thu May 07, 2009 9:06 pm

flutterby wrote:
Soupdragon wrote:
Louise wrote:I think it's cos they're halvsies, not as popular. Don't worry I have a list of who wants what when Katie PT's. :oops:

VHC longies ...! :hohoho:

My replica VHC longies, thar don't have a VHC on (they have a rainbow instead) are finally finished :wine: :wine: :wine: I've waited 4 months for them ....

I got put on the Bobby Dazzler's custom list in February and was told that my slot should be up in May. Now May is here, I've still had no contact and Emma's not replied to my email. :( The longies I wanted her to make were going to be Missy's birthday present.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu May 07, 2009 9:08 pm

Soupdragon wrote:
I got put on the Bobby Dazzler's custom list in February and was told that my slot should be up in May. Now May is here, I've still had no contact and Emma's not replied to my email. :( The longies I wanted her to make were going to be Missy's birthday present.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Get Ali to make her a lovely skirty instead

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Thu May 07, 2009 9:09 pm

flutterby wrote:
Soupdragon wrote:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Get Ali to make her a lovely skirty instead

Gayle's making her a scrappy skirty. :mrgreen: :wine:

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies