My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Little Lamb nippas

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Fri May 15, 2009 10:20 pm

flutterby wrote:
Soupdragon wrote:
Jak is huge. But still in proportion. :-? How do they do that! Summer gets way too many compliments. He's a little cutie, you know. :D

He's on the 90th for height and the 98th for weight so pretty in proportion, and I agree Summer gets too many comments, people always used to say what a gorgeous little girl Jak was :giggle: (he had long hair) right up until Summer was born then it just stopped, poor boy, I think that's what happens when there's something diddier around IYKWIM and with Summer still being so small she looks like an ickle (ish) baby still!

Sorry for getting a bit off topic here!

Shouldn't you be glad that peole have stopped saying what a gorgeous little girl he is though :giggle:
Thanks for your opinions, will just start at size 1 I'll get someone to buy them as a baby gift :mrgreen:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri May 15, 2009 10:26 pm

0_Lisa_0 wrote:
Shouldn't you be glad that peole have stopped saying what a gorgeous little girl he is though :giggle:
Thanks for your opinions, will just start at size 1 I'll get someone to buy them as a baby gift :mrgreen:

Yes I'm certainly glad people have stopped calling him a girl, I never got it though I thought he looked like a boy

And yes get some sz 1s, you should be able to sell them on after to get the sz 2, you could always get a few OS pockets to, as I find BGs are truely BTP!!!

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sat May 16, 2009 6:18 am

That's a sweet photo Hanna! I think Jak looks like a boy. Everyone still thinks Jasmine is a boy (with ringlets....)

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Sat May 16, 2009 7:43 pm

We have some LL's in our nappy stash.My lo was 8lb 5oz at birth, and now weighs over 16lbs - the size 1 velcro STILL fit her,the tabs still touch so there's still growing room.We recently got a size 2 bamboo inthe LL free nappy offer - which is massive on her, the tabs cross over beyond the velcro,so loads of growing room.
I'd advise getting size 1 for now, as they should last a fair while. EBay usually has some great deals :)

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Sat May 16, 2009 8:17 pm

I'd definately get some Size 1's. We had them for Rowan when she was newborn (she was 8lbs 7oz at birth) and they were definately not the trimmest nappy we had - they lasted her for ages. We got the free bamboo Size 2 recently and it's big on her (she's about 20lbs) so I can't imagine what it would be like folded down on a tiny baby. hth

Cathleen xx

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Sat May 16, 2009 9:12 pm

Well I shall listen to the experts then and get the size 1 and work on my collection of pockets while he's outgrowing them :widesmile:
Thank you

My avatar
Steph
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Steph » Sun May 17, 2009 11:32 pm

Yeah I would definitley get size 1, size 2 would just be huge.

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies