hf1

Goodmamma fitteds?

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Goodmamma fitteds?

Postby rhead » Tue May 26, 2009 7:39 pm

Maybe you just need to fasten it tighter? The rise seems fine to me - LIli's a little on the small side but is 18 months old and they fit her fine with the front folded down, ie not on the highest rise setting! I agree about the absorbency (fine but nothing special, but they're pretty slim so that's to be expected), and I hear you about the variable weeing - I've had a nappy 'last' 4 or 5 hours before and barely be wet, but that's not because the nappy is fabulously absorbent, it's just because Lili only needed to pee once! :lol:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue May 26, 2009 10:27 pm

It fitted Jak beautifully, and I think he's probably quite alot bigger than your LO, he's HUGE!!!

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Wed May 27, 2009 7:47 pm

flutterby wrote:It fitted Jak beautifully, and I think he's probably quite alot bigger than your LO, he's HUGE!!!

How would you rate the absorbancy?

They are taking forever to dry?! Been hanging up for 2 days and still damp. :roll:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed May 27, 2009 8:19 pm

JennyPenny wrote:
flutterby wrote:It fitted Jak beautifully, and I think he's probably quite alot bigger than your LO, he's HUGE!!!

How would you rate the absorbancy?

They are taking forever to dry?! Been hanging up for 2 days and still damp. :roll:

Jak didnt use it just tried it on, Summer used one over night though and it was barely wet, but I just think it's that she didn't wee much! Mine are taking forever to dry too!

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Thu May 28, 2009 9:09 pm

I have one, and I love it just for the fact that its gorgeous :D but Molly is not heavy wetter and she soaked through it pretty fast. Saying that though, it was new and had only been washed once so the absorbency might improve. I love how stretchy it is as well, it seems like it will fit for ages! It is my favourite fitted nappy (well, compared to my WNNLs and Swaddlebees OCV, they are softer and cuter :D ) but too expensive to buy more of :(

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:44 pm

I know this post is a little old but i thought i would add my thoughts incase someone searches :)

I have been using GM's on my DS who is 8 weeks old for the first time yesterday and today and i LOVE them, they fit nicely (with the rise loered down at the front and I have also taken the double booster out and just use it 'empty') and they have been lasting around 3-4 hours and only feel 'damp' on the outside! DS has been out wee'ing everything and yet today he went 3 hours coverless in a a GM...he napped in the moses basket and everything and the outside was pretty dry! Im thrilled with them and have more on the way!! :D

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies