hf1

Little Lamb cotton or bamboo?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Little Lamb cotton or bamboo?

Postby Annette » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:41 pm

I would say 20-25 depending on how often you want to wash and whether you are going to use the dryer, if you find that isn't enough, you can always buy more.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:05 am

Hya,
Congratulations on your impending arrival! :wine:

I use bamboo LL's on my son and i love them, MUCH prefer them to cotton but yes drying time is an issue...I dont bother with the cotton ones at all...

My son is about to outgrow the size 1's at 3 months old so be aware that what they say on their website about size 1's lasting till they are 9 months old really isnt that acurate :wink: But they do stay lovely and soft and beautiful! :mrgreen:

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:13 am

LOL Megansmummy@ lo outgrowing them @ 3 months, my ds is in ll bamboo ize 1 @ 10 months and he still has loads of room! (he is 17 lb!)

On another note, I love them they are sooooooo nice! and easy to use, even dp who doesn't like the idea of loth is coming round and can be trusted to put them on correctly now! ( we have only been using them for about 6 weeks!)

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:53 pm

g.murphy that gives me hope...maybe when he starts moving around he will thin out a bit more and stay in them longer! i hope so! :wink: Ds is 14lbs at 3 months :)

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies