Postby shoogah01 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:59 pm

Ohhh those are lovely

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Itti Bitti Boo Fitteds?

Postby zoeyboo » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:16 am

mabo wrote:I've actually tried an old-style Bitto Boo - and it works really well! No problems containing poo and very absorbant AND trim!

zoeyboo wrote:Hmmm,
maybe we could get someone based in oz to buy a few & send them to the UK, we could share postage, a bit like a co-op?
Is that allowed?

I'd say that is allowed, although I am not sure if it works out cheaper getting someone to buy them first instead of buying direct... Aus International post gets incredibly expensive once a parcel goes over 500 grams (about nappies) and Itti might have a better deal for bulk postage. I'll get you some quote to give you an idea :wink:

Thanks Hun!
Good Idea :mrgreen:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:48 am

Bizarrely, they're no more expensive from the French stockist - I have one on the way to try. :wink:

Here's the site: http://www.lilinappy.com/couche-classiq ... bitti.html. It looks like she does a flat rate of 11,90 € for postage to Europe regardless of the weight - postage is free in France over 69 €, if people were interested I wouldn't mind ordering them and posting them to the UK, or doing the ordering if the French is an obstacle and having them sent to someone over there to redistribute (depending on the quantities, that might be more economical!). Maybe I should see about interest in a mini-coop?

ETA More a group order really, I don't think there would be a discount apart from spreading the postage costs around.

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:02 am

rhead wrote:Bizarrely, they're no more expensive from the French stockist - I have one on the way to try. :wink:

Here's the site: http://www.lilinappy.com/couche-classiq ... bitti.html. It looks like she does a flat rate of 11,90 € for postage to Europe regardless of the weight - postage is free in France over 69 €, if people were interested I wouldn't mind ordering them and posting them to the UK, or doing the ordering if the French is an obstacle and having them sent to someone over there to redistribute (depending on the quantities, that might be more economical!). Maybe I should see about interest in a mini-coop?

ETA More a group order really, I don't think there would be a discount apart from spreading the postage costs around.

I'd be up for that!

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:47 am

We'd fancy giving that a go to. :mrgreen: I'm sure lots of others would be to ... a group order with a french translator sounds ideal!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:22 am

I'm checking into postage and have asked if she could tell me what she has in stock, as that would be handy to know in advance! If it looks feasible I'll spread the word a bit more.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:26 am

Might as well see what Itti Bitti come up with too, if they can do a good deal on postage and a multi-pack price it might work out better from them... I sort of doubt it though, postage from Australia (especially airmail) is pretty pricey.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:21 pm

Crash test in progress! Action shots here: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=41635

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:26 pm

rhead wrote:Crash test in progress! Action shots here: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=41635

They look fab and very cute but very concerned about the low rise as Max is tall and skinny . . . . :(

PreviousNext

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies