hf1

Goodmama and puddlekins? UPDATED.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Goodmama and puddlekins?

Postby rhead » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:30 pm

I like the look of your Slimjim version (prefer a narrower crotch for DD) - is that one available yet? Do you need testers? :hohoho:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:44 pm

rhead wrote:I like the look of your Slimjim version (prefer a narrower crotch for DD) - is that one available yet? Do you need testers? :hohoho:

WSS :widesmile: We love slimmer fitting nappies too.

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:45 pm

hehhee, he has been made up for someone else sorry, but I can do you another one ;) But good idea of megansmummy, Wait till she gets hers, and she can tell you what she thinks hehhee
I'm trying to find some damask prints btw.. if anyone has seen any.. lurking in a fabric shop.. I cant find any!!!! LOL

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:51 pm

Loving the look of the slim jim one, looks like it will fit the bill and as Roxy is just 10 wks will def last us a while. Will have a look at your shop next pay day as there is a few things/styles there that I like look of.

Will wait and see how magansmummy get on and will then no doubt spend small fortune, talking of which how much will you be selling the obv slim jims for.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:54 pm

bryc i will be sure to let you know :) I have £100 coming my way from our council nappy incentive and im trying to work out what to spend it on...i think I have mentaly spent it 10000 times over!!! :giggle:

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:58 pm

Thank you. Not surprised you have spent it that many times in head as there is too many nappies too chose from. That is a great scheme your council has wish ours did that.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:18 am

Right back tp update!

The puddlekins is a great fit on Ds, its not too bulky between the legs at all and it lasts him around 3-4 hours :) Which is just what I was looking for!! I will take a piccie and post it when he next has it on! :) All in all a lovely nappy which fits a scrappy baby nicely :) he weighed 11lbs 3oz last week :)

ETA...it also dries overnight in our house which is fabby too! :)

Its in the wash but i will post a piccie tomrow!! :mrgreen:

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Goodmama and puddlekins? UPDATED.

Postby bryc1 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:14 am

Thanks for the update. I will definatly be getting one just need to decide which one. Too many to chose from. :giggle:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Goodmama and puddlekins? UPDATED.

Postby megansmummy » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:24 am

No probs :) Im waiting on a new one to arrive so if that comes this morning then i will snap a pic! I know what you mean about deciding which ones to get...I think im going to get a patterned one to try next :)

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies