hf1

Hollow Oak - have I got fitteds or night nappies?

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Hollow Oak - have I got fitteds or night nappies?

Postby 2climbingboys » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:04 am

I recently bought 2 of these pre-loved. They are OBV and just so lovely, definitely a favourite! I have been using them both as day nappies, but they have different inserts so I am wondering if one is a night nappy.

They are both XL - one has a Dr Seuss outer, the other is navy with silver stars painted on.

I have 3 inserts between the 2 of them and to further complicate matters I can't remember which inserts arrived in which nappy.

(how long can I use baby brain as an excuse for being dopey? Blake is 13 months now! :giggle: :roll: )

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Hollow Oak - have I got fitteds or night nappies?

Postby rhead » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:07 pm

My day fitted has one long insert with a smaller one that poppers onto the underside. :wink:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:19 am

rhead wrote:My day fitted has one long insert with a smaller one that poppers onto the underside. :wink:

So do the night ones!!!! :giggle: Gracies night one has the smaller bit to popper on to the long one as well but is thicker with a kind of felted material on one side. I have used the day fitted as a night nappy as well.

Get in touch with Emma at HO, she might be able to help. xx

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:27 am

:hohoho: Oh well!

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:16 pm

Thanks ladies!

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:32 pm

ok - even more confused now! The 4th insert turned up (I am disorganised & messy) and as you say poppers on to the underneath of a larger insert.

However, the second nappy (that I think could be a night nappy ) is different - the second insert is quite big, BV topped and poppers on top of the larger insert? As soon as it is dry I am going to try it overnight. They are really fab nappies.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:19 pm

I have day nappies like that. The small bit either poppers to the bottom or the top, depending on which set of inserts I pick up.

My night nappy has 2 poppered together long inserts and a smaller wool backed insert which poppers into the wet zone.

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:24 pm

Thanks Tanya - the night ones sound even better then!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:38 pm

Had another look at mine, the day one has one long insert and a smaller one that poppers underneath. THe night one has 2 long inserts together and a wool backed smaller one that poppers on the back. x

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies