hf1

Hollow Oak - have I got fitteds or night nappies?

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Hollow Oak - have I got fitteds or night nappies?

Postby weefywoo » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:37 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Had another look at mine, the day one has one long insert and a smaller one that poppers underneath. THe night one has 2 long inserts together and a wool backed smaller one that poppers on the back. x

I just bought 2 new, they are day and are how Kirsty described 1 long with smaller one poppered onto the underside!

My avatar
Emma S
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Emma S » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:10 pm

yep, I think you got it just about covered, although one might be an older style nappy which may explain the difference, and I really cant remember what I changed!!

Now the day nappies have a longer booster with a small one under, which can be swivelled to the front or the middle depending upon if you are wee catching for a boy or girl

Night nappies have 2 big boosters, joined at the top, plus a wool backed small booster which works in the same way as the day small booster. The lower 'big' booster also has Zorb inside it.

The day nappies have an inner layer through the wet zone, unless they are a print fabric, in which case they are a complete full inner layer of bamboo fleece
Night nappies have a thicker inner layer through the wet zone, made from Zorb

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:12 pm

Emma - Thank you for the response. They are XLs and just fab. I am sorely tempted to get a night one when you get the soy velour!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:23 pm

2climbingboys wrote:Emma - Thank you for the response. They are XLs and just fab. I am sorely tempted to get a night one when you get the soy velour!

Get one get one :giggle:

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies