Swaddlebees OV nappy

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Swaddlebees OV nappy

Postby clothmama » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:51 pm

I recieved this nappy earlier in the week (and was gutted I couldn't share my excitement with you all at the time lol!!). Its sooooo beuatiful, what a great fit, so slim between the legs and seems really absorbant too. Welll impressed, not sure I could afford more of them though :cry: . Maybe for the next baby :D !!!!

How does it go on containment for less solid poos with it being so slim? Just wondered as I thought about that when admiring its beauty!!!!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:55 pm

oh the more I hear about these nappies the more I want one!!!!

BECK : )

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:39 pm

I'm afrraid you will have to Beck :twisted: you have no choice, its research purposes!!!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:38 pm

I WANT ONE!!!!!!! :wink: :wink:

It's Georgia's birthday soon, do you think it would be terrible of me to buy her one as a birthday present?????

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:34 pm

he he he he he :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: NOT at all Karen, I'm sure Louis will be getting some nappies in May too!!!!!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:52 pm

Well I might just have to get her one!!!! We are really struggling with what to get her anyway, I went to a big toy store this week and we have almost everything girly that there is!! What do you buy the baby who has everything? Answer-more nappies :lol:

I've already bought her some new clothes and I feel terrible that we haven't really got her anything, has anyone got any suggestions????

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:53 pm

I love these nappies too! Such a gorgeous slim fit.
They've coped fine so far with any of Matthew's runny poo explosions..
I really want to order more, but I'm thinking I should probably order large to get my money's worth - Matthew's on the middle poppers at the minute but they just seem like such small nappies!

Joanne

My avatar
Emma S
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Emma S » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:33 pm

Lovely lovely nappies, but the fit was just not right for us....... the organic cotton ones are really soft, and love the colours xx

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:50 pm

They s0und l0vely but I d0n't think I'll get any f0r Zach, will wait f0r the next 0ne.

I'm just d0ing a list f0r Zachs birthday. My c0usins little girl has just g0t a keyb0ard f0r her birthday, 0ne y0u stand up at and it has a mike. Zach l0ved it, was dancing next t0 it :lol: Think thats 0n his list n0w.

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies