hf1

Mutt Sizing

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Mutt Sizing

Postby flutterby » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:17 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Have you decided yet Hanna?

Think I might leave it as I really need my pennies for our hols!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:58 pm

I'm the same but I want one :roll:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:08 pm

Kirstyh wrote:I'm the same but I want one :roll:

:giggle:

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:08 am

The Babyshapes are a completely different style - I can take a pic of a FS and a BS together if you'd like! BS are nice for skinny babies, they're super narrow in the crotch and not so wide in the bum. I have a large and it looks like it would fit a newborn, but they're super stretchy so it actually fits Lili on practically the tightest setting :shock:.

I really like our Mutts, they're not the most absorbent because they're quite trim, but they're very cute. :mrgreen:

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:27 am

rhead wrote:The Babyshapes are a completely different style - I can take a pic of a FS and a BS together if you'd like! BS are nice for skinny babies, they're super narrow in the crotch and not so wide in the bum. I have a large and it looks like it would fit a newborn, but they're super stretchy so it actually fits Lili on practically the tightest setting :shock:.

I really like our Mutts, they're not the most absorbent because they're quite trim, but they're very cute. :mrgreen:

I agree - they do seem really small but they are very stretchy. They almost fit like pants they are so trim :D

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:46 pm

So would I be better going for a large for GRacie then, she is long and skinny?? xx

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:19 pm

I'd probably say large Babyshape - they're good for skinny babies because you have the option of crossing over the tabs (which you don't on the large FS), and the rise is good - same as the FS and a bit longer than the OS. That said, I haven't tried their SS nappies. :roll: Here's a pic so you can see - FS - BS - OS :

I just got an OS AIO and I LOVE it, it's unbelievably trim - the soakers don't look like they'll hold more than a small wee without some extra boosting but as I wanted it just as a "between dinner and bed" nappy that's fine by me! Not the greatest pic but:

I'd love to try one in a large but they're sold out. :-?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:31 pm

Too late, i had ordered a medium, oh well if it doesn't fit I;m sure it will sell on ok. xx

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:57 pm

:giggle: I'm sure it'll be fine waist and thigh-wise, just not sure what the rise is like... though that's not an issue for some babies!

PreviousNext

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies