hf1

Bumbles & Eco Bumbles

My avatar
litlestar
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Bumbles & Eco Bumbles

Postby litlestar » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:22 pm

I Opened my fluff parcels today and one of them was my brand new bumbles (x3) and eco bumbles (x5)

i have to admit i'm impressed with them, they are really soft and fluffy and seem to size down really well.
the eco bumbles are equal material quality but don't have the poppers or booster but the pocket works the same.

has anyone else got any, can you share your experiences please as i won't be able to use mine for a while (arrival not due till november :pregnant: ) and i'm interested to know how absorbant they are etc.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Bumbles & Eco Bumbles

Postby rhead » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:46 pm

I used Bumbles as our size 2 nappies with DS, and I loved them - I think he was quite a light wetter as we used them during the day without the snap-in soaker and at night with it but no other boosting :shock: - sorry if I just gave anyone reading this a heart attack! :giggle: They don't stay quite as soft and fluffy forever (like towels after lots of washes) but it was so gradual I didn't really notice it, and apart from one that had dodgy leg elastic from the get-go (still fine for nights as it was a nippa nappy!) I never had any problems with them, even after nearly 2 years of use. :mrgreen:

I fully intended to use the same nappies for DD, and then I intended to replace her Little Lambs and Bumbles with new ones, but I'm afraid I got hooked on fancier nappies :oops:.

My avatar
bedheaduk
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby bedheaduk » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:19 pm

I bought a load of Bumbles as BTP nappies for my first and I love em! Don't use them during the day any more as ds wears pockets in the day, but we are currently using them boosted up as night nappies, under wool, and they work brilliantly for us. Like rhead says, they don't stay soft and fluffly for ever, especially in our hard water, but the fleece on the inside means the bit next to lo's skin stays soft even if the outer is a bit crispy.
xx

My avatar
litlestar
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby litlestar » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:13 pm

Thanks for your responses ladies.
i had all ears at our party at the weekend, my family had heard about my cloth obsession and i wowed them with my collection :giggle:
lets just say they were shocked at the quality etc of the nappies and can understand my love of them.

i totally understand they won't be as fluffy etc when they finally get used! :hohoho: but at least i'm saving money and doing my bit!

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies