hf1

Bububebe?

My avatar
rachyrach
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Bububebe?

Postby rachyrach » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:08 pm

Has anyone tried a Bububebe? I was just looking on Jabula nappies website and saw them. They are canadian and there are some lovely prints.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Bububebe?

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:27 pm

Gracie has one and while it is a lovely nappy it isn't very absorbant, I have to add extra boosting to it, it is still quite trim though even with the extra added. xx

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:31 pm

Findlay has one and despite being too big still we've had no leaks and it is lasting longer than his soy UDNN (both have been washed same amount of times)!!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:44 pm

I have loads, love 'em. Lili's a bit of an erratic wetter, they last us anywhere from 2 hours (with 2 soakers in) to 5 (with all 3 soakers). Lovely fit. :mrgreen:

My avatar
rachyrach
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachyrach » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:17 pm

Do you think they would cope as a night nappy with a greenkids insert to boost it?

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:10 pm

Depends how heavy a wetter you have! I think it'd work for Lili, but she's not a super-heavy wetter overnight.

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:37 pm

I have one and love it. I got one to try but have ordered more now. Using just the three inserts that come with it has worked for us so far. Lasts up to 3 hours on ds :) .

Sam x

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:20 am

Bobble Boy's Mum wrote:Findlay has one and despite being too big still we've had no leaks and it is lasting longer than his soy UDNN (both have been washed same amount of times)!!

Forgot to say, glad it's working for Findlay! :mrgreen:

My avatar
mamaellie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mamaellie » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:16 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Gracie has one and while it is a lovely nappy it isn't very absorbant, I have to add extra boosting to it, it is still quite trim though even with the extra added. xx

I'm finding the same thing with mine. With an EP booster, it's good for 3 hours, without, less than two, but it is absolutely adorable.

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies