hf1

Mutts are the mutts

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Mutts are the mutts

Postby tanya » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:26 pm

Soupdragon wrote:I've been put off trying one after hearing that they're not great for heavy wetters. I keep reading that they're not as absorbent as, say, a Goodmama because they're so trim. Would be interested to hear what anyone with a heavy wetter made of them.

I haven't tried them for exactly that reason. I was soooo tempted by the 3 for 2, but resisted.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:47 pm

I agree, they're so trim they're not the best for heavy wetters... but SO cute! Good for 2-3 hours. I don't get on with the FS but love the OS and like the Babyshapes.

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:05 pm

luckily dans not a heavy wetter but don't think it would last 2 mins with bailey :-?

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:13 pm

becky1978 wrote:I must admit that I was a bit sad when I saw the babyshape medium as it looks like a newborn nappy, but the fit is actually amazing! Sooooo stretchy and soft, it fits like a pair of trim little pants!

I totally agree I will definitely have to order more babyshape mutts! :wine:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:42 pm

Soupdragon wrote:I've been put off trying one after hearing that they're not great for heavy wetters. I keep reading that they're not as absorbent as, say, a Goodmama because they're so trim. Would be interested to hear what anyone with a heavy wetter made of them.

I sold mine. One was too small as I got sent the wrong one and ds wet throught them in 1/2 hour :shock: . Not for us at all.

Sam x

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:54 pm

I'm not loving mine either - thinking of selling them and replacing with puddlekins... I've got three 3SR mutts if anyone's interested ;) two girly print, one GN...

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby fleur08 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:54 am

ooh, i might be interested, will pm you :D

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies