My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: HO on ebay

Postby Louise » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:37 pm

emmalala wrote:now shes changed the pic!

And the category - it was listed under Nappeco before. :-?

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:42 pm

Yes I've just noticed that the pic etc has changed.

Which is good, as she was using our own photos without permission!

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:50 pm

She already has a Nappeco listed, so it's odd that she's not been able to identify this nappy as a Nappeco, too. :-?

My avatar
mythreelittlemice
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mythreelittlemice » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:53 pm

I know who this is and she received the nappy as a free sample and claimed to have used it for full testing. I wouldn't buy it if I were you because she is clearly not telling the truth.

She has also used the same description on a Hollow Oak nappy, substituting the name Nappeco for Hollow Oak and taking words straight from our website - flipping cheek!!!!

Fi x

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:56 pm

:evil: I have her link as visited on my PC so I must have checked her out at some point. Shall stay away in future! Thanks Fi :)

My avatar
Emma S
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Emma S » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:30 pm

I wrote to her via ebay, as the listing was not showing a Hollow Oak nappy, and said that I didnt make wool pockets, suggesting it was a Nappeco. She has now changed the listing with a hollow oak fitted, but of course the listing is incorrect as its a fitted, not a pocket, and has no wool, and definately needs a cover. I have just contacted her via ebay again to let her know that the pic is correct but the listing does not describe what the item is.
I did sell her (at a reduced rate) a nappy and a wool soaker, as there was talk of her stocking HO in her store. I seem to remember that she also had said that her testers were very pleased with them. The pic looks as if it is still unused, but then you cant tel alot from a pic. I am not sure if I labelled them or not. They were not testers or demos (although, as said previously she may have been using them in HER demo set) they were undyed so as to be cheaper/quicker to make for her.
I am not bothered about her actually selling them, as obviously I sold them to her in the first place, however what concerns me is that someone may buy a product, thinking it is one thing, uses it incorrectly (ie as a pocket/ AIO) it doesnt work as such, and the reputation I have been working hard to build is ruined by bad feedback.

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:32 pm

Emma S wrote: what concerns me is that someone may buy a product, thinking it is one thing, uses it incorrectly (ie as a pocket/ AIO) it doesnt work as such, and the reputation I have been working hard to build is ruined by bad feedback.

Agreed.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:38 pm

Thanks for contacting her Emma.
She also has a listing for a HO soaker?

PreviousNext

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies