hf1

WNNL not enough?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: WNNL not enough?

Postby flutterby » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:14 pm

:shock: :shock: A small NL will still last Summer 3 hrs now (at least) though she's a fairly light wetter, I don't have any mediums so can't compare them ( like small for the day and larges at night) but the larges are WAAAAY more absorbent, so you may find a M would work better for you!

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:38 am

nathan weed through his small quite quickly. An medium with just the insert lasts 2-3 hours

My avatar
mamaellie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mamaellie » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:46 pm

We use a M, so that may be part of the difference, but it's one of my fitteds that lasts longest unboosted. Even still, I usually fold an EP hemp boosted into thirds and lay it under the snap-in boosters and it lasts a good 3 hours that way.

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:48 pm

Dan lasts at least 3 hours in a WNNL and hes quite a heavy wetter :-?

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:19 am

Hi again, well ive tried it at different times of the day (she wees more in the morning), and she always wets thru within an hour (completely, all the way up the back and front soaked). So maybe it does need stripping....it would be such a shame for a lovely nappy like that to go to waste!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:30 pm

Sophie wets through a boosted Medium in about 3 hours. I put a large on her last night REALLY boosted and it was still dry on the outside.
Another thing is cotton outers seem to get soaking REALLY quick, whereas terry or velor dont have that sopping feeling!

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:58 pm

thanks everyone. shes peeing thru everything atm....got a wnss yesterday, she'd wet thru it 1 1/2 hrs with a microfibre and a hemp booster :-? she must just be a heavy wetter, or maybe i need to strip everything......

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies