Wow bububebe!

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Wow bububebe!

Postby evansmummy » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:59 pm

Wow how good are these :shock:

Just got mine today, put it on without a prewash....and he went coverless and it lasted 3hrs :shock: Im now sat here debating whether to order 3 from there sale and wait a while (I WANT THEM NOW!) or order online from a UK store, which will cost me £8.00 extra...!

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Wow bububebe!

Postby dawnsmummy » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:01 pm

Lol! Wish they went big enough for Dawn :(

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:14 pm

They are wonderful They work for both boys, and Lottie - my uber wetter, can last her 3 1/2 hours :shock: :shock:

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:16 pm

They are a really big size when on the largest settings Stacy.

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:22 pm

They are big on the largest definatly :mrgreen: Im still sat here pondering :hohoho: think im going to have to go for the UK store, i need nappies now as building my stash so i dont have to wash everyday :wine: cant wait a month+ for them to come, especially when i have longies due this week :wink:

I think i just made my mind up :mrgreen: im going to order more direct int eh next sale they do :shock:

My avatar
rachelinscotland
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachelinscotland » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:27 pm

Tell me more! I've been staying away from buying nappies, as I convinced myself that I really didnt need anymore - so I've not a clue what these are! But they sound exciting!! :mrgreen:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:39 am

mummytofive wrote:They are wonderful They work for both boys, and Lottie - my uber wetter, can last her 3 1/2 hours :shock: :shock:

See, I keep saying the absorbency is good! I guess not everything works the same for everybody but I'm glad some other people are impressed :giggle:.

evansmummy wrote:They are big on the largest definatly :mrgreen: Im still sat here pondering :hohoho: think im going to have to go for the UK store, i need nappies now as building my stash so i dont have to wash everyday :wine: cant wait a month+ for them to come, especially when i have longies due this week :wink:

I think i just made my mind up :mrgreen: im going to order more direct int eh next sale they do :shock:

Definitely no harm in supporting a local business :wink:. I just checked the site to see if anything interesting had been added and it looks like the sale's over anyway!

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies