hf1

gave in, ordered my first bedbug!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

gave in, ordered my first bedbug!

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:46 am

hehe thanks to the ladies who directed me to the yahoo group for holden's landing :-) i got my first order in, says an invoice date now :-) went for one as close to monsters in the gallery, thought it was kinda wonderful, then saw the nebula one and have decided that will be next! i ordered it bov/bov as it seemed suggested but not sure exactly what that means, i was kinda taken with being able to order!

is it just a bit sad that i'm soooo excited about this?!

and i wondered, just what other people have/are ordering just for the fun of it!

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: gave in, ordered my first bedbug!

Postby weefywoo » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:02 am

I love the nebula HL! I have a nebula day fitted it's gorgeous!!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:05 am

oooooh am soooo jealous! what the difference with the day and night ones then? don't they make any u don't need a wrap for coz they r too gorgeous to cover up imo

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:07 am

You can have an AI2, I have two on order just now. The Bedbugs have two separate inserts and the fitted nappies have a poppered insert in two parts.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:11 am

ah i see, never seen one of there ai2, r they a bit like the bedbugs or more baggy in the b-hind lika weenotions?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:15 am

We tried a bedbug last night with great sucess!! :wine: Am building funds to order one now!! :wink:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:15 am

We don't get on with the AI2s due to wicking or the bedbugs at night due to the MF content but have got several day fitteds. Katie wears them without a cover when we're at home. I've ordered a dreamscape with OC instead of MF to try though as we used to love them when they worked for us. :D

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:16 am

ah i see them in the gallery, can they be dyed like the bedbugs can? and does anyone know roughly how much they are, would be fab to get a nebula one made that i can show off :-)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:20 am

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:ah i see them in the gallery, can they be dyed like the bedbugs can? and does anyone know roughly how much they are, would be fab to get a nebula one made that i can show off :-)

There's a price guide under our products. :wink: AIOs/2s are $26 for Ms or M/Ls (no embroidery) or $36 for playscapes (embroidered). Bonnie uses cotton for the outers though so if your LO is a heavy wetter they probably won't work well without a wrap.

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies