hf1

mutts, bububebe, goodmammas..???

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: mutts, bububebe, goodmammas..???

Postby rhead » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:52 pm

happytails wrote:WE only have Goodmamas out of these 3 and i find they are very absorbent for my med/heavy wetter but like Rachel said, i have found once or twice red popper marks across DDs belly though they never seem to bother her. Really want to try a Bububebe but not so keen on trying mutt for the absorbency, maybe ill pick up a preloved one? x

Can I not tempt you with my girly Bububebe? Everybody else who was desperate for one seems to have a boy :giggle:.

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:01 pm

I've got all 3, and find the mutts and GM are fab for the boys. They are medium to heavy wetters. The mutts run slightly smaller in size to the GM. The bububebes are our fav for Lottie, she is an uber wetter. A GM can last 1 1/2 max, the bububebe lasts 3 hours (sometimes a little longer) which is similar to bedbugs. We use these in the day under wool as she is such a mega wetter :shock: :shock: :shock:

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:41 pm

I have a GM coming as i want to try this out against my mutts and bubu, strangly excited by it all :giggle:

My avatar
Lizzy
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Lizzy » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:24 pm

thanks for all the replies !! :D lots of fab advice

i love the mutt i bought and have now acquired a few more preloved - actually they aren't that pricey new compared to some.

Rufus is not a heavy wetter so i hope we'll be ok with these, although i am going to try a bububebe as they look and sound fantastic.

i have bought a couple of the 3 step rise mutts, so will see how they fit. Never been that keen on OS nappies as they are a bit more bulky, but i think i may gat away with it with mutts. :wink:

My avatar
Cadiva
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Cadiva » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:37 pm

I use all three and find them all slightly different and useful for different times of the day/night. James isn't a very heavy wetter so I can use any of them overnight but, of them all, the BubuBebe lasts the longest.

I'm also not a huge fan of the exposed poppers but, again, haven't really had any issues on James but he is quite a skinny boy and he tends to suck his tummy in when I'm putting his nappy on so I pop it on a looser setting to accommodate that.

I love my Mutts, I think for the price they are, they're a fabulous workaholic fitted nappy. I only have the 3SR one size ones and we've been using them for around four months now (James is 18 months and just under 22lbs). With an extra Easy Peasy hemp they go overnight no problem.

My Goodmamas again I love and I find they are also great overnight, I tend to use these though for James' first new nappy of the day if he's having a fitted/wraps/wool day.

I think, if I had the money, my choice would be more BubuBebe as I only have one and it's a bit glittery girly for my little boy!

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies