Cute in Cloth???

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Cute in Cloth???

Postby sportyminx » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:53 am

Hi,

We are desperate for a VW yellow and pink print nappy <DH a big VW fan> and have found them at puddlekins, mutt and GM (does bububebe do it?)

anyway upon browsing I have seen that bibsnbots do a nappy called cute in cloth and they do this print <in stock in Naomi's size and only £12.50!!!!> Anyway I was wondering if anyone had tried one and what they were like? Could I get away with using one in the day at home/in garden coverless for 2-3 hours <like I should be able to manage with GM or bububebe> ? Or am I better off going for the GM or bubu even though it is alot more expensive and will take forever to arrive lol! I thought they pocket feature might help as I could add some microfibre cloths or similar!

Thanks Sarah x

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Cute in Cloth???

Postby rhead » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:55 pm

I haven't heard of them before but they look cute! The pocket option is great, I don't see why you couldn't add a hemp booster or two and get it to last 3 hours. :wink:

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby sportyminx » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:26 pm

Rhead - thamks :) but I couldn't resist the temptation when I realised bibsnbots had the GM with pink VW print INSTOCK for only £17!!!!!! I ordered it there and then..... was dispatched today!

Oh and we tried N in the 'red hot' one today and it was fab - 2.5 hours without a cover no problems :D she looked so cute!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm

Wow, great price! And glad you like the other one :wine:

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies