hf1

Tykie Diapers????

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Tykie Diapers????

Postby bryc1 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:57 pm

Argh all I am reading is Tykie Tykie Tykie. I am going to try one along with one of each wraps.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:14 pm

I've picked my wrap embroidery, but i cant decide on a fabric for the nappy :shock: lol
anyone got any suggestions? :giggle:

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:52 pm

Hmm I will be in trouble I only really needed wraps but bought a Medium pul wrap, Medium wool wrap, night booster and large fitted but now wondering if I should just of gone with the medium nappy too :-? so could of used for day aswell as nights use L or m/l nappies for nights and generally M or M/L for day arggh why does Roxy have to be in middle of sizes as want it to fit just now but not be outgrown. She has 16.5" waist, 10" thighs think 17" rise.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:08 pm

dawnsmummy wrote:I've picked my wrap embroidery, but i cant decide on a fabric for the nappy :shock: lol
anyone got any suggestions? :giggle:

Depends do you prefer girly or funky?
Knit(stretchy - tends to fit bigger) or woven?

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:22 pm

Rachael/Steph- I know have spoken a bit to you about sizes but getting a flap, doesn't take much :oops: . What size would you go for with Wool, pul wraps and fitteds with Roxy's measurements She has 16.5" waist, 10" thighs think 17" rise HO size 2 fit just bit big on rise, same with WNNL Large but on the other hand small DNF fit spot on I just want to order Medium for it to only last month.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:30 pm

Hard to say...

The Wool wrap we've got is quite generous in fit on Grace and fits much larger than the woven print medium nappy we bought... That could be in part due to the lack of stretch in the woven print...

I think you're definately better off getting a large nappy and probably large wraps too - email Ann and ask her tho' she's very helpful :)

Current wait time for customs is around 2 weeks she said if that helps anyone...

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:41 pm

Thanks Steph, That's what I was thinking but I was thrown a bit with Lili still being in meds at 22 months but I suppose Roxy still has the chubby stage to go through so will need more that way plus she seems to be on the long side. Anne has said she could do a med/wide but if I didn't mind a loose fit that large maybe the way to go. So think I will go with Larges and if they are too big on rise etc just now can use at nights.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:43 pm

bryc1 wrote:Thanks Steph, That's what I was thinking but I was thrown a bit with Lili still being in meds at 22 months but I suppose Roxy still has the chubby stage to go through so will need more that way plus she seems to be on the long side. Anne has said she could do a med/wide but if I didn't mind a loose fit that large maybe the way to go. So think I will go with Larges and if they are too big on rise etc just now can use at nights.

If all else fails she will grow into them afterall - better that way than too small...

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:56 pm

Very true especially with the rate of knots she is growing with and looking at the sizing guide for a few others where I know what fits I think you are right we will be best with large,where has my baby gone :cry: At least DnF make me feel like I still have wee baby as she fits their smalls:giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies