hf1

Tykie Diapers????

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Tykie Diapers????

Postby rhead » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:55 am

The site is definitely not very intuitive. For the nappy, click on "fitted diaper" in the box at the top left, then click on the size you want. You can either pick something in stock, or for a custom (all she has in XL at the moment) you specify what you want in the comments box when you place the order (xxx fabric for the outer, soaker to snap in front or back, OBV-topped soaker [not sure you actually need to specify that but it won't do any harm]).

For the wrap, same deal: click on Covers, then Wool and PUL Covers, then either choose an in stock or "embroidered or print outer PUL cover YPA" for a custom. YPA means you pick all, YPS means you pick size. Again, you specify everything in the comments box (fabric or PUL colour, and embroidery number for PUL; you can also pick the colour for the fleece inner and the serging thread and snaps, or leave it up to her). She has just about any colour of PUL you can think of, I probably still have the list somewhere or I might even have posted it a while back.

I'll measure my large for you and see what the biggest thigh setting is. :wink:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:59 am

thanks hun. how much is shipping do u know? and do u pay extra for embroidery? one i wanted had $42 next to it! lol

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:10 am

dawnsmummy wrote:thanks hun. how much is shipping do u know? and do u pay extra for embroidery? one i wanted had $42 next to it! lol

[ Mobile Post ] Image

$42 isn't so bad it's £25.50 :wink:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:14 am

Kirstyh wrote:
dawnsmummy wrote:thanks hun. how much is shipping do u know? and do u pay extra for embroidery? one i wanted had $42 next to it! lol

[ Mobile Post ] Image

$42 isn't so bad it's £25.50 :wink:

That was JUSTthe embroidery :shock: :shock:

I don't even know if it's worth ordering anything now anyways. Dawnie seems to be starting to PT and I have a few fluffs coming in the post preloved :(

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:14 pm

On the covers and luxury (all OBV) fitteds the embroidery is free - that's why it's such a great deal!

Shipping for a fitted and wrap would probably be $7-10, you can email Ann via the site and ask for a quote. I think the larges are probably good for about an 11"-18" thigh.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:01 pm

I want to order more but I need them NOW!! :giggle:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:16 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:I want to order more but I need them NOW!! :giggle:

You'd better hurry before she gets 15 UK orders :hohoho: !

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:17 pm

i might give in and order one....or two lol

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:30 pm

Whoopsy just ordered... erm... three... and some night-time doublers... :roll: :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies