Tykie Diapers????

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Tykie Diapers????

Postby rhead » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:07 pm

:hohoho: Yeah, who am I kidding???

For anyone interested in measurements for Tykie wraps & nappies, I posted some here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=26516 :mrgreen:

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby fleur08 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:42 am

Rhead, any idea what they would be like at night with one of their doublers?
been looking & cant believe how cheap they are - do they take paypal, need to get some funds asap!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:38 pm

Yes to Paypal :mrgreen: - I haven't tried the nighttime doubler but don't see why not, there'll be a lot of layers there!

Incidentally for anyone hesitating between medium and large fitteds, Ann says the knit prints will have a lot more stretch (will fit longer) than the woven prints - she also has a lot of new prints (including Oogas, hearts, giraffes etc.) that aren't on the site yet.

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby fleur08 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:42 pm

thanks rhead,
like the sound of new prints,bit of selling coming up as soon as we get new laptop :wine: , this ones knackered & dont trust it safety wise :badputer:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:48 pm

rhead wrote:Yes to Paypal :mrgreen: - I haven't tried the nighttime doubler but don't see why not, there'll be a lot of layers there!

Incidentally for anyone hesitating between medium and large fitteds, Ann says the knit prints will have a lot more stretch (will fit longer) than the woven prints - she also has a lot of new prints (including Oogas, hearts, giraffes etc.) that aren't on the site yet.

Oh dear I forsee more orders coming :giggle: :giggle:

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies