hf1

Tykie Diapers????

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Tykie Diapers????

Postby rhead » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:19 am

:giggle: What wraps do you have for comparison? I can take you a pic of the medium and large together, and maybe with something else you know (large WN?). And I'll measure the rise on the nappies :wink:. I'm sure you can make a few adjustments if you want before Ann gets started.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:23 am

dawnsmummy wrote:I've picked my wrap embroidery, but i cant decide on a fabric for the nappy :shock: lol
anyone got any suggestions? :giggle:

Especially if you're going for large rather than XL, I'd say go for a knit rather than woven print - there are a lot more choices in the wovens :-? but with those the nappy will fit a bit smaller because the outer fabric won't stretch. (Or go for an embroidered OBV :wink:).

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:32 am

i didnt order in the end. kirsty showed me another place for flongies and clothes and since we dont use pul in bed and dawns starting to pt i thought id be better off getting the other stuff :( maybe if theyre still open when number two arrives...lol

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:15 am

I keep seeing folks talking about these and I keep getting tempted, but I don't like serged nappies :( I must remember that before actually ordering from them!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:30 am

tanya2007 wrote:I keep seeing folks talking about these and I keep getting tempted, but I don't like serged nappies :( I must remember that before actually ordering from them!

:giggle: Yes, control yourself woman!

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:43 am

rhead wrote:
tanya2007 wrote:I keep seeing folks talking about these and I keep getting tempted, but I don't like serged nappies :( I must remember that before actually ordering from them!

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
I kind of controled myself. Instead of ordering wraps (Dawn might be PT'd at day by the time they come!) I ordered WAHM clothing instead as part of her bday presents lol

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:09 am

dawnsmummy wrote:
rhead wrote:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
I kind of controled myself. Instead of ordering wraps (Dawn might be PT'd at day by the time they come!) I ordered WAHM clothing instead as part of her bday presents lol

Good thinking - if she decides not to PL just yet you can always order later, after the flurry has died down. :wink:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:20 am

rhead wrote:Good thinking - if she decides not to PL just yet you can always order later, after the flurry has died down. :wink:

Lol, that's what I was thinking :wink: I might get her some of her trainer pants though

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:22 am

rhead wrote:

What's that word mean then - control? :giggle:

And you are a fine one to talk to me about control :P :hohoho:

PreviousNext

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies