hf1

Minkee fitteds!

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Minkee fitteds!

Postby moonfruit » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:05 pm

We are loving our minkee fitteds :mrgreen: Cuddlebug cloth is no longer going :cry: and I can't really justify ordering from bububebe everytime I fancy a minkee fix. Does anyone know of a Uk WAHM that makes minkee fitteds? O any other suggestions? Love trying new things :D

thanks Lisa x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Minkee fitteds!

Postby Louise » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:30 pm

Ems makes minkee fitteds and AIOs. :wink:

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Minkee fitteds!

Postby queen bee » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:42 pm

I've got a gorgeous huckleberry gelato minkee puddlekins - it's gorgeous :wink:
Hope you find what you are looking for.
Kelly x

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Minkee fitteds!

Postby WeeNotions » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:21 pm

We can do Minkee outers on NL's if you like :)

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Minkee fitteds!

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:15 am

WeeNotions wrote:We can do Minkee outers on NL's if you like :)

Ooh

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Minkee fitteds!

Postby emmajayne33 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:52 am

Kirstyh wrote:
WeeNotions wrote:We can do Minkee outers on NL's if you like :)

Ooh


WSS :lol:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Minkee fitteds!

Postby megansmummy » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:54 am

queen bee wrote:I've got a gorgeous huckleberry gelato minkee puddlekins - it's gorgeous :wink:
Hope you find what you are looking for.
Kelly x


I have the same and its fab!! Love ems nappies! :mrgreen:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Minkee fitteds!

Postby rhead » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:47 pm

I've also been eyeing up Pianissimo on Hyenacart (http://hyenacart.com/PianissimoCloth/) - very reasonably priced, and cute! If by any chance you wanted to put an order in there at some point, I'd be up for trying one or two. :wink:

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Minkee fitteds!

Postby moonfruit » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:42 pm

rhead wrote:I've also been eyeing up Pianissimo on Hyenacart (http://hyenacart.com/PianissimoCloth/) - very reasonably priced, and cute! If by any chance you wanted to put an order in there at some point, I'd be up for trying one or two. :wink:


I'll pm you when I order, very yummy :mrgreen:

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies