hf1

I dont like the BBH's that I have bought :(

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

I dont like the BBH's that I have bought :(

Postby megansmummy » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:27 pm

I loved BBH's on DD when she was little for night nappies...so i bought two pre-loved and the first one arrived today...well its a lovely nappy but i hate the fit on Ds :cry: I havent even recieved the second one in the post yet and i already know i wont like the fit...the rise isnt high enough on him already and he is only 4.5months old :(

Gutted, am gonna have to list them for sale :( Well will have to wait for the second to arrive and then list it :(

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: I dont like the BBH's that I have bought :(

Postby rhead » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:38 pm

Aww - that's always so disappointing! You could hang onto them for a while, you might find that they fit better as his shape changes... or you could use it as an excuse to buy something else :giggle:.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:42 pm

I have listed it and just have to FC that it sells and I can use the funds for something else :-?

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:46 pm

It's weird isn't it how differnt nappies are a comlpete different fit on each baby, well I suppose they are all different shapes :giggle: I have recently bought 6 and love them, they are so absorbant,fit well too but can't imagine them lasting until PTing. If I had the funds Tory I would take them off your hands, but I don't so I can't :cry: but I am sure they'll sell :wink:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:50 pm

They would be fine unboosted for daytime use but i really need night nappies, as soon as i boost them it changes the fit and I dont like them *sigh* Just have to hope they sell!!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:39 pm

Oh poo, that's a shame.
I love them on Gracie and she is nearly 18 months!

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:42 pm

They're one of the few FS nappies that I really like the fit of on Iris. They've been great on her from being small. Have you tried boosting on the outside of the nappy, so it doesn't affect fit? I've found that you can boost between nappy and wool, just like you would between nappy and wrap. :)

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:43 pm

I liked them to start with on Grace they were fab as night nappies to start with but then just hated the fit and how fiddly they were to get right on her... I think she's just not suited to their shape so I sold mine...
I also find them stiff and akward compared with yummy squishy BV nappies!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:50 am

i dont know what to do...

I have listed them for sale so i guess I will see if there are any takes...such a shame as they are lovely nappies and i loved them with Megan!!

Nichola, how do you boost them under woolies??

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies