hf1

Bamboozles Reduced at Toys R Us!

My avatar
kurlysmum
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Bamboozles Reduced at Toys R Us!

Postby kurlysmum » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:10 pm

babyjjbaby wrote:thats a bargain could of popped up bristol 2morro but i would want size 1 :(

Hi, perhaps you could give the store a call and see if they will be getting the size 1 in or if the deal is just on size 2 - my dd is still in size 1 but I bought 2 packs to put back for when she is big enough for them at that price! They had about 4 packs left :)

My avatar
kurlysmum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby kurlysmum » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:14 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:oooh will check our toys r us, but it only opened yesterday! (yippee exeter has a toys r us!) so prob won't have them

Oh wow, where abouts to is that in Exeter? thats means I'm in between the two now and the traffic is always a nightmare going to Bristol so Exeter is probably better :D

My avatar
kurlysmum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby kurlysmum » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:24 pm

winniewheresmypooh wrote:Was going to go to toys r us too. But not till next weekend. Any idea how long the offer lasts or just till stocks run out?

No sorry I am not sure, to be honest I had seen them there yesturday and thought they sounded cheap but as I have not really had much to do with Those nappies (I use mothercare smart nappies) just walked on by, then when I got home last night reveiwed the price etc and also seen someone on another board say that they were reduced, I thought right I need to get bigger nappies and so went back today and bought two packs.... :D

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:39 am

Its so good to see fluff on the high street, Its only a metter of time until the whole world is converted :twisted:

Mothercaare now do tots bots and bumgenius too :D

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:03 am

Bargain!! :wine:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:02 am

kurlysmum wrote:
*tinkerbellarella* wrote:oooh will check our toys r us, but it only opened yesterday! (yippee exeter has a toys r us!) so prob won't have them

Oh wow, where abouts to is that in Exeter? thats means I'm in between the two now and the traffic is always a nightmare going to Bristol so Exeter is probably better :D

from the website-

'just opposite exeter services on the sidmouth road, by exit 30 of the m5 ex2 7jh'

hth

annika

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:26 pm

Shame our Toys R Us only sell Bambino Mios :(

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:38 pm

i would love some of these but can't justify wasting a day going to bristol on the bus

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies