hf1

Mutts, ~UK stockists

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Mutts, ~UK stockists

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:47 pm

Who stocks them in the UK? I love this print http://muttaqinbaby.com/shop/index.php? ... ts_id=4911 and want to see if any one in the uk might have it so I don't have to wait as long :oops:

My avatar
Lizzy
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Mutts, ~UK stockists

Postby Lizzy » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:49 pm

jabula nappies stock them, but not sure which prints.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:15 pm

Lizzy wrote:jabula nappies stock them, but not sure which prints.

Just looked there but they don't have that print :(

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:26 pm

oooh, I've been wanting that print myself, not in a 3SR though, would like a sized one. Tried to get a DnF one, but she didn't have any fabric left. :|

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:52 pm

victoriaw wrote:oooh, I've been wanting that print myself, not in a 3SR though, would like a sized one. Tried to get a DnF one, but she didn't have any fabric left. :|

I saw that when we were choosing for the dnf co-op but it was a htf fabric so i didn't ask about it, might just buy direct, the last one didn't take long to arrive

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:51 am

I was going to say that it normally doesnt take very long to get deliveries from Muttaqin...

I do however know that this lady does have some of that exact fabric in stock :wink: but that obviously wont give you a quick fix either!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:19 am

mabo wrote:I was going to say that it normally doesnt take very long to get deliveries from Muttaqin...

I do however know that this lady does have some of that exact fabric in stock :wink: but that obviously wont give you a quick fix either!

Where, where, I can't see it??

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:45 am

OK with in stock, I meant I know she's recently received a batch of the fabric... but she makes them into nappies herself, hence why it wouldnt make it any quicker to order from her than Muttaqin.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:11 am

mabo wrote:OK with in stock, I meant I know she's recently received a batch of the fabric... but she makes them into nappies herself, hence why it wouldnt make it any quicker to order from her than Muttaqin.

Thank you will contact her and see what she can do. xx

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies