hf1

first weenotions order! yay

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

first weenotions order! yay

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:38 am

hi all, just put my first ever nappy order in to weenotions, never ordered from them b4, but i wanted to try out the new northern nights nappy, as io think all mine are older styles. ordered one in brown ooga booga with mocha cuddlesoft inner, but i ordered a large as i have a few mediums for now and want some for when lo is a bit bigger. for those who have the newer ones, when did the large ones fit? and erm, what is cuddlesoft? is that like fleece inner or something? excuse my fluffy brain, was desperate to order one b4 my other half finds out, lol still waiting on my upsy daisy nappies, just hope he won't have grown out of them by the time they come.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: first weenotions order! yay

Postby Louise » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:46 am

Do you mean Northern Lights or Night Notions? I haven't had a L Night Notion in either the latest version or the one before that but have had Northern Lights. Larges are still too big for my skinny 2 year old but Ms just about fit still. Cuddlesoft is very similar to minkee but slightly cheaper, I can't really tell the difference between the two.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:09 pm

yay :wine:
I can't wait to get mine, I have 3 on the way for now.
Never tried larges in either NL's or NN's, racie still fits comfortably into her medium NL, she is 18 months and about 21lbs. I want to order a couple more pockest and NL's but not feeling too insipred by the NL fabrics :-?

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby wytch » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:16 pm

:wine: :wine: :wine: me too. ordered my frist ever wn and it happens to be my first new new nappy! (i buy mainly preloved)

NN with aqua seaminkee outer and sobert minkee inner

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:24 pm

it's a northern nights one, gonna see if i can go back and get a medium too just in case. i got an older style wnnn and i can just get it done up on the tightest setting so figured a large would be better. we're converting to wool too so wanted some yummy nappies to go underneath anyone know if the older medium and newer medium would be the same size wise?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:57 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:it's a northern nights one, gonna see if i can go back and get a medium too just in case. i got an older style wnnn and i can just get it done up on the tightest setting so figured a large would be better. we're converting to wool too so wanted some yummy nappies to go underneath anyone know if the older medium and newer medium would be the same size wise?

Do you mean a Night Notion? Its difficult to say if the new style is the same size as the old style as there are 2 or 3 different old styles I think so it depends which old style you have. Confusing isn't it? :lol: I think you're probably right getting a M for now too as it will probably still fit for a while.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:05 pm

duh silly me! yes it's a night notion one, the one i ordered. the older ones i got well i'm not sure how u tell the different versions apart, they all have a tri fold insert that goes under the inner fleece and erm are all cotton outers! how do u tell? and yes will be ordering a medium too so i have one for now and one for when he is bigger

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:15 pm

Amber has the version 2 NN in Mediums and version 3 NN in larges.

She is 7 months and 18-19lbs with chunky thighs and a skinny waist. The Mediums are on the 2nd tightest waist, 3rd for thighs and the larges waist is on tightest setting and thighs on 2nd tightest.

HTH x

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:00 pm

Taliesin is 13lbs 6oz now, the wn we have now r on the tightest setting but tonight he's gone to bed in a big bedbug, i was amazed it even fit him! it's bigger than my others but i figure it might hold more pee too! sticking with the large wnnn and ordered a medium wnnl to see which is the better fit, we got enough mediums really for now if i can ever work out filling them!

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies