hf1

weenotions question

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

weenotions question

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:08 pm

hi all, this probably is a really dumb question, but with the night notions do u all put the insert in the pocket bit or do u lay it on top? i am finding it really difficult getting the inserts back in afer washing, never seem to sit quite right for me :-(

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: weenotions question

Postby nappynutter » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:49 pm

I never needed to use the hemp insert, the other insert was absorbent enough on its own and fitted in easily. Are they soft when they are dry? It's easier to manipulate them if they are bendy/fluffy rather than stiff/crunchy.

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:31 pm

I find I can get the inserts in more easily if I fold the bamboo trifold and then just put the hemp booster underneath rather than wrapping the bamboo around it. Seems to sit better. hth

Cathleen xx

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:53 pm

nappynutter wrote:I never needed to use the hemp insert, the other insert was absorbent enough on its own and fitted in easily. Are they soft when they are dry? It's easier to manipulate them if they are bendy/fluffy rather than stiff/crunchy.

when it came it was in perfect! i wish i had ur skill with it, i got a few more now and can't seem to get any sat right. i lay it down then fold both sides over each other then try putting it in, is this right?

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:54 pm

thanks cathleen! i'll try that too :-)

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies