hf1

quickish drying fitted for moderate wetter,please!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: quickish drying fitted for moderate wetter,please!

Postby rhead » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:08 pm

My Muttaqins dry twice as fast as my Goodmamas. :mrgreen:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:14 pm

Little lambs or tots bots. Cottons are pretty quick to dry or bamboo longer to dry but more absorbant they are all pretty cheap too

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:00 am

rhead wrote:My top recommendation would probably be Muttaqins, though! They're very quick drying, usually have a coloured velour inner (also easy to clean and doesn't stain easily), are super cute, and are reasonably priced (if you order them direct at the moment you can choose between free worldwide shipping and buy 3 get 1 free: http://www.muttaqinbaby.com/shop/). They don't cope too well with heavy wetters (although she has just added an extra layer of absorbency, so may be better now) but they're great for light-moderate wetters. Also, if you buy the OS (3SR) nappies, you won't have to worry about them not lasting long.

I was just about to say mutts. The babyshape are a lovely fit and the cotton velour ones dry quicker than the BV.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:47 am

My CV goodmamas dry faster than my OBV ones but all of them are pretty quick drying, i put the drying rack infront of the radiator in the bathroom and they dry overnight ish...

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby fleur08 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:46 pm

hmmmm, thanks for the replys, might have to save funds to get some mutts or gm's.
i washed a load of nappys on tues & finaly mannaged to get them dry by thurs eve!!!!
i'd forgotton what a nightmare it is when the heatings not on, also been on a bit of a nappy downer & keep wondering whats the point & why spend money on something shes only going to poo in :| , dunno if its the weather affecting me or what!!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:23 pm

I was just thinking that about the weather, I stripped all my night nappies last weekend (mostly Bedbugs which take ages to dry anyway) and it was 3 or 4 days before I was convinced they were dry :-? ... it was rainy and gray here all week, I couldn't tell if it was just that they were kind of cold or if they were still a bit damp around the legs but didn't really want to take the chance. Summer was great!

Nice nappies do make the whole inevitable changing experience a bit more pleasant - I like picking which one to put on and seeing them all hanging up to dry :wink:

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies