hf1

Advice please

My avatar
squimlet
Clothie
Clothie

Advice please

Postby squimlet » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:47 pm

I am after some nappies for my approx 16lb chubby bubby.
I have tried some bamboo sandies size 1 but tbh they are on the loosest setting and are still marking her as she is quite well padded. So I was thinking about the bamboo meos. How do people find them? Are they very absorbant? She can potentially easily out wee a bamboo sandies.
Also how do you rate cotton tots bots? I see they have some on the seconds page of tots bots.
Is there anything else you would recommend?

I have some itti bittis otw to try

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Advice please

Postby emmalala » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:50 pm

I love my bamboo little lambs. they fit him very well with no marking. The cotton tots are good but not great for heavy wetters.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:42 pm

Non of what you mentioned lasted my LO at night :( We only use dedicated Night nappies now. She is about 19lbs has a skinny waist and chubby thighs and these fit well and last my heavy wetter 12-13 hours :)

WNNN (fit M and L but the L fits better) - the newest style fits best
UDNN (fits M on tightest setting)

These arent too pricey if you get a basic one, definitely worth investing in a few x

My avatar
squimlet
Clothie
Clothie

Postby squimlet » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:44 pm

TBH I am not too worried about night nappies as we are prob going to go with sposies. I know its a swear word but tbh her urine is so smelly overnight that she literally reeks by morning and I would be changing her bed linen every night, bless her

My avatar
squimlet
Clothie
Clothie

Postby squimlet » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:45 pm

emmalala wrote:I love my bamboo little lambs. they fit him very well with no marking. The cotton tots are good but not great for heavy wetters.

I have been looking at these and they look lovely. Are they only applix?
what is the inner core made from?

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:50 pm

squimlet wrote:TBH I am not too worried about night nappies as we are prob going to go with sposies. I know its a swear word but tbh her urine is so smelly overnight that she literally reeks by morning and I would be changing her bed linen every night, bless her

Sorry! I totally read your first post wrong! I thought you were after night nappy recommendations :oops: :oops: :oops: I thought it read ' I am after some night nappies...' :oops:

Day nappies! We love Goodmamas and Dunk N Fluff the best with UD fitteds coming a close second.

Sarah x

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies