hf1

Minkee Bububebe

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Minkee Bububebe

Postby twinkletot » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:43 pm

How do they compare to the cotton knit outers? Am thinking of getting one when I get some more funds.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Minkee Bububebe

Postby rhead » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:37 pm

They're fabulous! I like that the minkee doesn't get wet like cotton does - Lili usually goes coverless in her minkee Bububebes, up to 3 hours with no problems. They also mostly seem to come with OBV inners rather than cotton velour, so the absorbency is great.

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:45 pm

WSS - im hoping to only get Minkee from now on as they dont need covers - rhead i meant to PM you....guess whos bought me the bubus i was drooling over :giggle: a postage invoice came through the other day from them, oh has only gone and bought me 3 minkees...bless him, havent the heart to tell him i know :giggle:

Also i think the minkees feel better quality and are alot thicker :mrgreen:

BUY ONE (or 3) :hohoho:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:54 pm

Thanks ladies I will definately get one (or 3) when my funds have built up :giggle: . They look so cute I am finding it hard to resist without the funds there :hohoho: .

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:59 am

:giggle:

evansmummy wrote:WSS - im hoping to only get Minkee from now on as they dont need covers - rhead i meant to PM you....guess whos bought me the bubus i was drooling over :giggle: a postage invoice came through the other day from them, oh has only gone and bought me 3 minkees...bless him, havent the heart to tell him i know :giggle:

Aww, that is sooooo sweet!!!

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies