hf1

DiapeyDooDiaper?

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

DiapeyDooDiaper?

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:56 pm

evening all! just a quicky, i ordered some of these nappies from a seller on etsy, mainly to boost my fitted collection, and at just 9 and 10 dollars each thought they were quite cheap, so being a cheapskate am going to give them a go. they look a little like the goodmama's kinda thing and wondered if anyone else has heard of or tried them? they aren't here yet, but i ordered 5 as they had some lovely prints, even more for a girl that were fab, but dhb2b won't let me put them on our son! so whilst i wait for them, i'm just looking to hear any feedback anyone might have. will review them when they come to see how they work for us, both day and night. good buy? or have i just made kinda a mistake here?

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: DiapeyDooDiaper?

Postby dawnsmummy » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:58 pm

Ooo do you have a link? :giggle:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:35 am

yep :wink: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?li ... d=28846631 isn't this cute? a few more went overnight though, dun no if she'll be restocking

and i love this one too http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?li ... d=31490624 we had to get boy ones though

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:38 am

THey are cute, not sure how absorbent they will be with just flannel but worth a try and they are cheap. x

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:44 am

well i figure as i got heaps of boosters, the ones i have ordered have boosters with them, to match the outers and there is something sewn in already i think. got many boosters to be able to play with so we shall see. could be pleasantly suprised who knows?!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:28 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:well i figure as i got heaps of boosters, the ones i have ordered have boosters with them, to match the outers and there is something sewn in already i think. got many boosters to be able to play with so we shall see. could be pleasantly suprised who knows?!

Indeed, you never know until you try I am terrible I have to try everything I see!! :giggle:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:39 pm

hehe i'm a bit like that meself! more magpie like, in a 'ooooh pretty' kinda way! this is one of the ones i ordered http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.ph ... d=20073063 thought it was cool, got a dr suess things one the same and a few others, it's hard to find cool boy stuff so when i do i go a bit mental!

My avatar
mamaellie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mamaellie » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:37 am

Be itnerested to see how you go with them. I think we really need bamboo but a baby without Juliet's weeing ability might do fine.

On another note, who was looking for CSP for a thong? She has some in her shop.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:42 am

mamaellie wrote:On another note, who was looking for CSP for a thong?

:shock: :giggle: (Sorry)

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies