hf1

Piddle Poddle?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Piddle Poddle?

Postby megansmummy » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:23 am

I got one this morning, new and im not sure that i like the fit on Ds, we are die hard GM lovers and it seems alot bigger than a GM...am wondering wether to sell it on :-?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Piddle Poddle?

Postby Louise » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:27 am

I don't like them but then I'm not a fan of GMs either. If you're unsure about it, sell it on and buy another GM to replace it. :wink:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:28 am

Thats what im thinking :-?

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:22 pm

I just got mine :wine:, 2 lightly used and one new... I think they're lovely! Have you washed yours? My new one is about 1/2" wider and a good inch longer than the other two, I think it'll shrink a fair bit when it's washed. Just compared one of the others to a GM and they are *identical* sizes, though the GM may have an ever so slightly longer rise.

My new one is also up for grabs though, it took them ages to get here and I got a giraffe Bububebe in the meantime :oops:.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:26 pm

Oh really?? maybe i should just keep it and wash it :-? It is ALOT like the GM ...It was the rise that was putting me off...

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:56 pm

If you like the print, I'd give it a go, or if you're lukewarm get a GM instead :giggle:. Mine are all OBV, the GM goes to 18.5" and the PidPod to 18".

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:02 pm

I think i might keep it...its OBV too :)

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:53 pm

I mean OBV in and out, not cotton knit... the knit might not be *quite* as stretchy, although I think I've heard it's about the same. :wink:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:29 pm

Oh i see what you mean now :oops: :giggle:

well it was lovely and stretchy and lasted REALLY well on Kieren without even a pre-wash...im impressed! :wine: Now trying to figure out if i can afford Yours!! :oops: :giggle:

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies