hf1

Am I missing something?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Am I missing something?

Postby megansmummy » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:45 am

Kirstyh wrote:I seem to remember I said that was well but things have changed :giggle: I thought woolies were the most bizzare things I had eve seen as well but not any more. When we are at home Gracie is often in just a fitted nappy and when we were on holiday she would often go out at night in just a nappy and her gorgeous apron dress. x

ETA Hanna is right about the knicker thing :giggle: I :giggle: always wear matching bra and knickers that no one ever sees but I know they look nice and pretty, I even have to buy matching sets when I am preg :oops:

WSS :wink:

I now have a lovely collection of 'pretty' fitteds...i only use fitteds...have sold all our pockets and dont even own 1...we have 1 plain rikki in blue and 3 airflows...1 print and the other two plain...but my nappies are gorgeous and my wooly collection is pretty gorgeous too (well it will be once it arrives!!) :giggle: Well i think so anyway!! :giggle:
We spend 99% of the time in fitteds and wool and then i think thats like pretty pockets and trousers...same same :mrgreen:

My avatar
Vici
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Vici » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:49 pm

I can def see the wool and I didn't realise so many people use fitteds without wraps. I can see it might be easier once Imi is older but right now, she def needs a wrap :hohoho:

My avatar
drainpipe
Clothie
Clothie

Postby drainpipe » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:18 pm

I was thinking it would come in handy for nappy changing bribery?

As in "Anna, do you want to choose which nappy we'll put on next? Do you want the gorgeous purple one or the one with your name on?" type thing.

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Allie » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:54 am

I love my pretty fitteds and Harriet has so much fun helping me choose what nappy Dexter will wear next :)

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
joeli
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby joeli » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:42 am

Lately I find myself getting really tempted by all the pretty fitteds and I can't figure out why. Like you said, no one sees them! But it does seem like it would make changing time more fun.

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies