hf1

I'm Impressed

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

I'm Impressed

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:47 pm

Thank you Tanya, I am so impressed with the dnf's, I am not being cruel but just experimenting, Gracie has had her brand new just arrived this morning never been washed nappy on for nearly 3.5 hours and it is only now damp on the outside :wine:

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: I'm Impressed

Postby clairelana » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:49 pm

They are great I love ours just gutted I didnt have funds for the co-op.

:hohoho: anyone get one thats too big :giggle:

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:54 pm

i have one thats great to- i didn't have funds for the co-op either but have just ordered 2 more directly :mrgreen:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:55 pm

I have to say Grace's medium lasted a good afternoon although she didn't really wee in it much until I took it off and she pee'd everywhere :giggle:
The medium's a great fit though!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:03 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Thank you Tanya, I am so impressed with the dnf's, I am not being cruel but just experimenting, Gracie has had her brand new just arrived this morning never been washed nappy on for nearly 3.5 hours and it is only now damp on the outside :wine:

You are very welcome. Bella wore hers without prewashing. They just get more absorbant as they are washed :) We love them :wine:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:30 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:I have to say Grace's medium lasted a good afternoon although she didn't really wee in it much until I took it off and she pee'd everywhere :giggle:

Must have been a day for Grace's peeing, Gracie pee'd on the bathroom floor and then on our bed :roll:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:02 pm

Kirstyh wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:I have to say Grace's medium lasted a good afternoon although she didn't really wee in it much until I took it off and she pee'd everywhere :giggle:

Must have been a day for Grace's peeing, Gracie pee'd on the bathroom floor and then on our bed :roll:

Eeep but also :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:10 pm

charliesam wrote:i have one thats great to- i didn't have funds for the co-op either but have just ordered 2 more directly :mrgreen:

I've got two more on the way already too. :oops: BV outers though :D . I love mine, they are probably our favourite nappy atm as they seem to last the longest. :wine: I'm definitely going to order some more BV outers when I have the funds.

Kirstyh wrote:

:giggle: Oops.

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:22 pm

:wine:

Thanks Tanya! I can't wait to try ours in the morning. I think they may be suitable for Toby overnight as he is quite a light wetter.

Kirstyh wrote:Must have been a day for Grace's peeing, Gracie pee'd on the bathroom floor and then on our bed :roll:

oops for having to clean the bedding :giggle:

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies