hf1

Goodmamas?

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Goodmamas?

Postby vampiredreams » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:43 pm

Where in the UK stocks them??? am specifically after some obv ones

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Goodmamas?

Postby megansmummy » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:46 pm

cloth bums r us
jabbula nappies have a couple but arnt restocking
bibs n bots had a coupled but arnt restocking

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Goodmamas?

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:47 pm

Jabula nappies, WAHM forum on here, Victoria that runs it is lovely

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Goodmamas?

Postby victoriaw » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:50 pm

megansmummy wrote:cloth bums r us
jabbula nappies have a couple but arnt restocking
bibs n bots had a coupled but arnt restocking


Well.... I might have a few more on the way :wink:
I don't think I have any OBV ones left at the mo though. Clothbums might do.

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Goodmamas?

Postby vampiredreams » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:14 pm

victoriaw wrote:
megansmummy wrote:cloth bums r us
jabbula nappies have a couple but arnt restocking
bibs n bots had a coupled but arnt restocking


Well.... I might have a few more on the way :wink:
I don't think I have any OBV ones left at the mo though. Clothbums might do.


Clothbums only have 3 OBV all not prints i like
Bibs N Bots - I have 2 on their way
Jabula... have 1 on the way along with some wooly wash & a bedbug!

I may wait to see what arrives :lol: :lol:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Goodmamas?

Postby megansmummy » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:24 pm

opps sorry...when i asked jabbula and bibs n bots they both said they wernt getting anymore!! :oops:

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Goodmamas?

Postby victoriaw » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:09 pm

megansmummy wrote:opps sorry...when i asked jabbula and bibs n bots they both said they wernt getting anymore!! :oops:


I wasn't. :lol: And then I did :lol:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Goodmamas?

Postby fluffycabbage » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:23 pm

ooooooh fabby! might have to order another along with my UDNN soy :mrgreen:


Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies