ordering bububebe

My avatar
lillamilla
Clothie
Clothie

ordering bububebe

Postby lillamilla » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:26 pm

Hi,
Did anyone ordered bububebe from Canada before? I was wondering how much the shipping is and how long it takes to get here. I didn't find the international prices on the website and I can't click on the "contact us", button as it does notthing. Thank you! :idea:

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: ordering bububebe

Postby evansmummy » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:25 pm

:idea: ive ordered a few times :oops: normally takes 2-3weeks to come, i cant remember what the shipping is...i think around $15-20...but its worth it :mrgreen:

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:36 pm

I've just put in my first order and shipping has cost me I think $7.90 per nappy or somewhere close. It's sounds a lot but the exchange rate isn't too bad atm and they are worth it, yopu can have ground shipping though which I think she said was about $5 per nappy with a discount for a bigger order but it takes weeks apparently. HTH

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:44 pm

:giggle: thought it was around that...teaches me for ordering 3 at a time :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:54 pm

evansmummy wrote::giggle: thought it was around that...teaches me for ordering 3 at a time :hohoho: :hohoho:

I did the same :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:58 am

Yeah, Canada Post is expensive and it doesn't really get cheaper the more you buy :-?. Bububebes are lovely though :mrgreen:

My avatar
lillamilla
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lillamilla » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:57 am

Thanks for all your reply! :)
At the mean time I asked Victoria at jabula nappies and she can help me. But it's good to know the infos if I loose my mind and want to order more nappies to my stash which is already more than enough. :twisted:

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies