hf1

motherease one size

My avatar
mousenose
Clothie
Clothie

motherease one size

Postby mousenose » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:18 pm

hiya, looking for a little bit of advice. i bought two me os nappies thinking that i would try them under the little lamb size 2 wraps i have lying around but they are too big for the wraps, they poke out the sides so then they wick awefully. are the actual me wraps bigger, as in wider? they poke out under the wings iykwim? also i know it sounds odd but i mainly use pockets and my lo is never wet up on his belly and sides but using these fitteds he is wet all over, is this normal?

thanks. Lauren

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: motherease one size

Postby Vicki » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:25 am

The little lamb wraps aren't great so that is probably your problem with them over the ME and with him being wet!

Motherease covers are far superior to them - the rikkis are the velcro ones and air rika the popper ones - both are great and I would be suprised if you got any leaks with them. I have some in my webshop if you need some quickly.

I am a two parter person now - have used lots and lots of different nappies and whilst I use fuzzis during the day I find two parters much more reliable esp overnight. I am also now a fleece convert having avoided it for years! I def think your containment issues are due to your little lamb covers.

HTH

Vicki

My avatar
jennyclaire
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby jennyclaire » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:23 am

I have some motherease one size given to me without any wraps. So I got 2 bambinex one size wraps to try. No leaks at all and a good fit. I agree that I think it's the wrap that is the problem ...

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:37 am

ME airflow wraps are great! They are what I mainly use of a day on Blake.

The savannah and oceans ones are particularly cute on boys imo.

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies