hf1

Does my dream nappy exist?

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Does my dream nappy exist?

Postby freckle » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:05 pm

I know if it does one of you lovely ladies will know about it.

After spending the last couple of months trying out different types I think my ideal nappy would be a fitted smilar to the mutts and bububebe ones but I would like them to have aplix. I find all the snaps a struggle with a baby who hates having his bum changed. The only aplix ones I have used have all been very big (bamboozles) so I would like something a little slimer.

So can anyone point me to a nappy that fits the bill?

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Does my dream nappy exist?

Postby emmalala » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:24 pm

flexitots? they are boring but work well on my 2. not for heavy wetters though. cant think of anything else. Know what you mean about poppers though, dans always wriggling and trying to get away so poppers are'nt much good here either, have to wrestle with him to get them on!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:45 pm

Upsy Daisy and Dunk n Fluff make side applix fitteds so that might be an option, harder for LO to undo than front fastening ones and quicker to put on than nappies with snaps. :wink:

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby freckle » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:57 pm

Thanks ladies!

Any tips on where I can find shops that sell either the UD or Dunk n Fluff ones? I've had a look at a couple but not seen anything or is it something I would need to get a custom slot for?

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:12 am

Our website is finally back up and running after the troubles over the weekend and yesterday.

Bibs N Bots also stock our pocket nappies and will be having some side aplix ones in very soon :wink:

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby freckle » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:55 am

Thanks have popped over to have a look one question - are your nappies less bulky than bamboozles? It's a little hard to tell from just a picture.

Many thanks

Bron x

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:57 am

I'd say so, i have a side applix UD pocket and its a good fit, if a bit huge as its an XL! any other UD's ive had have been slim fitting

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby freckle » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:00 am

Thanks!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:05 am

we have 2 one size ud pockets and they really are good, not bulky, will last till he is out of nappies, don't seem to stain either which i love,and they r totally beautiful, only pockets i'll put on my little man.x

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies