hf1

MEOS...

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

MEOS...

Postby megansmummy » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:09 pm

Can someone give me some advice about MEOS please??

There is a fab deal on them on the intranet at hubby work, the woman has 20...I could do with adding some 'wash day' nappies to my collection but dont want to buy something i wont use :roll: they all have the snap in booster...

Thanks!

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: MEOS...

Postby ramsons » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:37 pm

I had a few but the fit between the legs is really wide, wider than my large nappies and my other btp. They're ok nappies, but not the most absorbent if they're the cotton ones. If they're dirt cheap they'd be ok as a back up unless you start getting fussy and itchy paypal fingers :wink: which is what happened to us and we sold them :giggle:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:39 pm

I had some cotton ones and never used them but thats not to say they wouldn't work for you and if they are a bargain :wink:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:42 pm

i saw someone who had them at a nappichino, he told me they use them without boosters :shock: they looked a bit odd to me, all i could think was poor kid! for washday nappies, (not that i've got to the end of me stash yet, nappy bin ain't big enough!) i use tots, cheap cheerful and fab for weaning poop!hehe

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby tracedw » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:57 pm

I`ve got a few, i have to say they dont get used very much, but they do the job well enough.Sandies are much nicer if you want a cheapish wash day nappy.

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:29 pm

I have to say, I am not really a fan. I find them quite bulky and the don't fit Isaac very well at all. Absorbency wise they are ok - but my MEOS nappies rarely are used. -

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:53 pm

I passed on them and bought a Gm and piddlepoddle off here :wink:

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:16 pm

We use them as our nursery nappy as all the girls there seem to manage them OK. I never reach for them at home although they are bombproof and are now on their second baby so do last well. It is the only nappy that DH will use though!!!

Cathleen xx

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:22 pm

i liek them with a bamboo booster in aswell but they are wide in the crotch but i tend to use ours for naps and if i am running low getting stuff dry so for what i use them for they are fab

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies